Highlight of Tour
Highlight Of Tour
The hill-station of Manali is the stuff that dreams are made of! With green valleys, mighty mountains and the Beas river adorning this beautiful destination, Manali is much more than what meets the eye. Let’s unfold the magic of this charming hillstation that is bound to take our breath away!
- The wonders of Manali in 1 amazing tour
- Fun & adventure at breath-taking Solang valley
- Play in the snow at Rohtang snow point
- White water river rafting at Beas River
Arrival at Delhi-Shimla
Pickup from Delhi and drive to Shimla , check in to the Hotel. The day is at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel. Meal(s) Included Dinner
After Breakfast proceed for the Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Get back to the hotel, Overnight at the Hotel. Meal(s) Included Breakfast Dinner
Shimla to Manali
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Drive to Manali a distance of 265 km 7 hrs approx. Check in to the Hotel and relax. Overnight at the Hotel. Meal(s) Included Breakfast Dinner
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. Get back to the hotel Overnight at the Hotel. Meal(s) Included Breakfast Dinner
After breakfast proceed for the excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. Get back to the hotel Overnight at the Hotel. (Closed on Tuesday) Meal(s) Included Breakfast Dinner Breakfast
Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms approx.)
After breakfast check out from the hotel drives to Chandigarh. Check in to the Hotel. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening free for shopping and own activities. Overnight at the Hotel Meal(s) Included Breakfast Dinner
Chandigarh to Delhi
After breakfast drive from Chandigarh to Delhi a drive in time transfer to the railway station/Airport Meal(s) Included Breakfast
Tours Information Center
- 02 Nights acommodation in Shimla.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Manali.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chandigarh.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel.
- All tours and transfers on private basis as per the itinerary.
- Any airfare / train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST extra.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sep, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change. All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
Excellent nice Trip we went fro Himachal from Dream for Destination Hotel Was very Good and hygenic and Tasty Food Even Driver Was Very superb we really Thanks To Dream for Destination Team For such a Lovely Trip