Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Dubai – Desert Safari
Dubai – Abudhabi with Ferrari World
Dubai – Burj Khalifa
Dubai – Depart Dubai
Tours Information Center
- 04 nights’ accommodation with breafkast at suggested or similar category of hotels
- Return airport transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3 only) on shared basis
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner and return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Burj Khalifa (Non Prime Slot) with return transfers on Shared coach basis
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Dubai Mall
- Half day city tour of Dubai with return transfers on Shared coach basis,
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on seat in 04 wheeler basis
- Package is Inclusive of 5% VAT (Dubai)
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in (Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- Insurance, visa and OK to board charges.,Rates are not valid during Dubai shopping festival,new year, Christmas and trade fairs Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc, GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable )
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sep, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change. All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Note: High season surcharges are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during Christmas and New Year Note: Additional chargers are applicable during mentioned travel periods; Diwali (1_14 Nov), New Year (16th Dec – 10th Jan, 2019), Arab health Exhibition (21st Jan – 2nd Feb, 2019), Gulf Food Festival (11-28 Feb), EID AL ADHA (6-20 Aug, 2019). Tour price will differ from hotel to hotel.