Thank you for choosing Dream For Destination for Memorable travel experience. We take all efforts to ensure that you have a warm and a delightful holiday experience. We devote keen attention to every minute detail of your tour. At the same time, we request you to read and follow the below Terms and Conditions. In order to use this Website you must give your unqualified consent to these terms and conditions and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then you may not use this site in any way. Therefore, please make sure you read the terms and conditions very carefully to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable tour.
1. Description & Commencement:
- These Terms and Conditions be called Dream For Destination (Domestic and International Tourist) Terms and Conditions.
- CHIRAG TOURS AND TRAVELS will be hereinafter referred as “Dream For Destination”, “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” and its users will be hereinafter referred as “Guest”, “them” or “they”, “You”, “Your”.
- Terms & Conditions extend to all Domestic as well as International Tours, Customized Holidays & also Corporate Tours organised by Dream For Destination
- For the Discount Plan , in addition to Dream For Destination existing terms and conditions, Dream For Destination individual terms & conditions shall also apply. For ready reference, kindly refer to our website.
- Foreign Exchange: For currency exchange from Dream For Destination. The terms and conditions will be as per RBI & GOI rules.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires
- CHIRAG TOURS AND TRAVELS under brand name ‘Dream For Destination’, therefore, both these names will be considered one and same and used synonymously therein.
- Guest/s means all the customers, tourists, travellers, vacationers, sightseers, visitors, backpacker who have registered their names or enquired about tour/package or booked the tour by making part or full payment for any scheduled tours, customised packages or any other travel related services provided by Dream For Destination (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators)
- Tour/s mean any Domestic/ International Tours organized by Dream For Destination.
- FIT means Free Independent Travel and GIT means Group Inclusive Tour.
- Customized holiday means a tailor-made holiday wherein Tour Itinerary is designed as per the individual requirements of each guest.
- Speciality tours include tours like Honeymoon Special, Women’s Special, Seniors Special, Singles’ Special, Weekend Special, 10th & 12th Special, Post Tour Holidays and Festival Holidays.
- Corporate tours (MICE) means specialized niche of group tourism dedicated to planning, booking, and facilitating meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, and other events.
- Sales Partners Marketing Person are Dream For Destination Authorised Travel agents who possess the requisite licenses, permissions, expertise and infrastructure to sell the tour organised by Dream For Destination to all the prospective guests.
- Contractor/ Supplier means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries, cruise, coach who are to provide the services to the Guests.
- Tour price means the tour price mentioned in the Price Grid / brochures / online and other payments such as taxes, surcharges, etc. payable by the client to Dream For Destination.
- First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning / afternoon / evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any other mode of transport and the same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
- Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Dream For Destination in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including
- war, hostile invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war;
- epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;
- ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly;
- riot, commotion or disorder;
- any act or omission of any Government instrumentality;
- a change in Legal Requirements;
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial disturbances; &
- abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
- Extra Mattress means roll away mattress which is on floor. (For domestic tour, extra mattress & for international tour, extra bed)
- Brochure means printed brochure, Website, itinerary, leaflets, booklet, Price Grid.
- Jain Food means food without onion, garlic served at the time of tour groups meals and not necessarily before sunset, it may or may not be served on the table.
- Meal Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner (they are pre-set menus) and/or any other snacks (dry or wet) supplied.
- Tour Manager / Leader/ Escort / Assistant: A Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the guest/s in and or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Dream For Destination.
- Gender – The masculine gender shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations if any.
- Each of these terms and conditions shall be severable and if any provision thereof is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
- VISA means a Certificate issued or a stamp marked (on the applicant’s passport) by the immigration authorities of a country to indicate that the applicant’s credentials have been verified and he or she has been granted permission to enter the country for a temporary stay within a specified period. (Note: The Company does not have any role to play for issuance / rejection of Visas other than being a facilitator).
- Cancellation Policy means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the company from time to time, third party cancellation charges etc.
- Visa Cancellation Policy means and includes all the cancellation charges levied by the company from time to time arising out of non – granting / delayed granting of visa by the concerned Consulate due to any reason.
- Jurisdiction means the geographical area over which a court or government body has the power and right to exercise authority. Parties hereto agree to confer exclusive Jurisdiction to Mumbai Courts / Forums.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions and includes Booking criteria, Tour Payment, Booking Form, Web Pages, Brochure, Cancellation Policy, Itinerary and other documents as may be notified from time to time.
2. Booking Criteria:
Guest’s interest to participate in the tour
Payment of the registration amount indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned in Dream For Destination brochure/website/booking form. In case of a guest who is processing the booking formalities on behalf of his/her family is deemed to have been authorised to do so by his family after reading all the Dream For Destination terms and conditions mentioned on the brochure/website/booking form. As all these Terms and Conditions will form part of contract that Guests will enter with us once the booking is confirmed. A contract will be made between the Guest and Dream For Destination only upon booking is confirmed and accepted by us and our communication thereof to the guest.
Documents required for booking a Tour
A guest must have a valid photo ID Proof for booking a domestic Tour and a valid passport for booking an International Tour. If the guest does not possess the documents stated herein, then, in such case, a provisional booking is made and confirmed only after the submission of the said Documents.
A guest can make online booking/booking request for the Tours offered by Dream For Destination through our website www.dreamfordestination.com. The booking request will be processed for confirmation of prices and availability of the Tour requested by him. Only on confirmation to the guest about the prices and availability, we will be bound to provide the requested Tour to him subject to him making full payment and complying with the relevant terms and conditions. Any correspondence with the guest prior to our aforesaid confirmation, will not be treated as any acceptance of your request.
The online booking of the products and services made available through this website is subject to availability and solely at the discretion of Dream For Destination and/or its respective suppliers. A guest must ensure that all information provided by him while filling a booking form is correct. In order to inform the guest of any developments affecting his travel and for security reasons, we must have correct information of the guest on record. If any or all of these contact details are not correctly given, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction at the risk and cost of the guest.
Booking for Customized Holidays
Once your Travel Advisor confirms your booking for a customized holiday, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. You can also get in touch with us for any further details. We are open from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week. Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your Tour cost)
Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website, which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
When the Guest books a tour, or when someone else books a tour for him, in his name then it implies that the guest is physically fit to travel to that particular destination. It is very important for the Guest to take care of his health throughout the tour. Health is entirely his risk and responsibility. It shall be the duty of the guest to inform Dream For Destination in writing in case of any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy the tour. Under such conditions, we may decline to accept or continue such guest in that particular tour. Any health issue arising on tour or any stay back due to the same shall be entirely borne by the guest and we shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever. Dream For Destination reserves all rights (without obligation) to ask the guest to undergo medical tests and provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure or at any time during the tour and if he fails to undergo such tests or fail to provide such certificates, we may decline to accept him or to continue him on the tour. However, it is not our obligation to check his medical condition. The guest must bring with himself any medication that may require by him while on Tour. He must also note that service providers such as Airlines may decline to accept him on medical grounds. The guest must read the Rules and regulations of the service providers, because we shall not be responsible for the consequences suffered by guest. To some extent, losses on account of cancellation or curtailment attributable to hospitalization as also expenses of hospitalization incurred by the guest may be covered by insurance. Please read the Insurance section very carefully.
3. Tour payment by guest:
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘CHIRAG TOURS AND TRAVELS’ and guests must collect and verify duly filled booking form, Statement of account & receipt of payment.
Tour Price and Tour Registration amount
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given on website www.dreamfordestination.com and or communicated by sales team.
The Guests who opt for air-inclusive bookings may require to pay an additional non-refundable deposit or pay in full at the time of booking, see ‘Airlines’ section for more details.
If Guests books a tour 45 days prior to the departure date, then they must make a payment of the entire Tour Price while booking itself, and the Tour cannot be booked by paying only the registration amount.
Payments can be made online at www.dreamfordestination.com by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “CHIRAG TOURS AND TRAVELS.” We reserve all the rights to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
Currently, we do not accept any online payments via international credit or debit cards or any other international transaction methods. If you wish to pay via international card or international money transfer, then please get in touch with our team for more details on 9768879526. Additional transaction charges may apply.
In case the guest make Tour payment by cheque and such cheque is dishonoured, a charge of Rs.250 will be levied by the Company and borne by the guests immediately.
If the guest has booked the Tour online and paid the amount which is less than the Tour price, he shall receive a call/message to confirm the booking from our Travel Advisor. The guest need to reconfirm and authenticate the information provided at the time of online booking. Company holds all rights to cancel the booking and forfeit the amount paid in case of any misleading and fraudulent information is provided by the guest.
Registration amount defer from tour to tour. For tours where air, cruise booking is required the registration amount will be higher of that compared to others tours
When the tour price is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the price of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour price do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
The Convenience charge of 2.5% shall be levied on the payments made using Credit Card, Debit Card and Online Transfer. It is the charge paid by Dream For Destination to the concerned bank for availing such facilities. It is a non-refundable charge.
The tour price are done at the start of the season any increase in Taxes, Fuel charge, YQ/YR Tax, Visa Fees thereafter will have to be borne by Guest.
Inclusions in Tour price in case of GIT:
– Meals (as mentioned in itinerary)
– Expert and home grown Tour Managers
This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other inclusions as mentioned on the Website under respective Tour.
Exclusions in the Tour:
Fare of any mode of Transport used by the Guest to reach the reporting point and dropping point of the respective Tour.
Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
Additional fees charged by airlines such as checked and/or excess luggage.
Seat selections and any other services.
The Tour price does not cover costs and expenses, including your return home, if you leave the Tour whether of your own volition, due to illness, action by any government or other reason.
Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
This list is illustrative and not a complete list and includes all the other exclusions as mentioned on the Website under respective Tour.
Easy EMI Scheme in association with Credit Card
EasyEMI schemes allow Guests to choose between two EMI options – Credit card EMI
Credit Card EMI
– Guests using Credit cards can pay for their tours in Equated monthly Installments.
– Interest is charged on the loan amount as mandated by RBI.
– Guests availing this offer will get instant approval from the Bank without any Documentation or Processing Fee.
– No Down Payment Required to avail this scheme
Discounts for Tour
Guests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. If full payment is not received by the date as stated on the invoice, the discount will be removed and the booking will be re-priced.
The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason. This offer is subject to availability, applies to new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Non-payment of full tour price before departure
Dream For Destination reserves all the right to cancel, forfeit the amount paid / impose cancellation charges in case of non-payment of full tour price 45 days prior to the departure date.
Foreign exchange Component
Deposit and final payment will be converted in the local currency where the booking is made. Conversion is based on prevailing exchange rate on payment date.
Some information that you should have about Foreign Exchange Payment
- The card that swiped for payment of the tour’s foreign exchange should be of the guest himself/herself.
- The guest cannot use his/her card for payment of another person’s tour package.
- If husband, wife and two children are travelling together as a family, husband’s card is acceptable.
- The immediate family/kin, e.g. father can pay for the children, mother can pay for the children stands good. However, the person paying/cardholder should also be among the guest who are travelling.
- The Foreign Exchange payment is a part of BTQ of the passenger
- For International Tours, initial deposit amount collected in INR for booking, shall be adjusted towards the balance Foreign exchange component at the time of final Foreign Exchange payment
- The ROE (Rate of Exchange) for the entire Foreign Exchange component of the tour, shall be considered as per the prevailing ROE on the day final payment is being made.
4. Delivery of Information:
All the information related to the Tour is disseminated via SMS (Short messaging services) and e-mails to the guests.
The time to deliver the SMS is dependent on several factors such as upon the traffic on the mobile network and whether the guest’s mobile phone is within reach and switched on. Dream For Destination is not a mobile network operator and does not guarantee the delivery of SMS text messages.
The guests confirm that they have provided an accurate mobile number for receiving SMS and that they are the owners or the legitimate users of the mobile device or phone. The guests also acknowledge that using another person’s mobile phone or providing inaccurate mobile phone number or the unauthorized use of mobile phone number for receiving the SMS, may entail disclosure of guest’s confidential information which disclosure shall be at the sole risk of the guest.
Documentation required for a Tour:
It shall be the sole responsibility of the Guest to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable the Guest to travel on the tour such as passports, visas, confirmed air tickets, insurance and medical insurance certificates and other certificates including immigration clearance etc.
For travelling abroad, all guests including children must be in possession of a machine-readable passport valid for minimum of 180 days from their Tour return date along with applicable Visas. Please cross check all particulars of your passport including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for Visas as per requirement. All the guests booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. Please ensure that the passports are well maintained and have sufficient blank pages that are serially numbered and not damaged, stapled or torn for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed. If your Tour gets cancelled due to any passport related issues, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges.
For few tours Dream For Destination collects your passport and submits to various private entities or consulates on your behalf. During this process if passport gets damaged, Dream For Destination do not hold responsibility and is not liable to pay compensation/ refund/ claim as it does not have direct /indirect control on these authorities.
Visa (International tours)
A Visa is a mandatory document that permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. All the guests be required to take the appropriate visas for going on the tour. We are visa facilitators and assist you for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call you for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. Dream For Destination is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate and we do not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. You agree not to proceed legally against us for such rejection of visas, unless there is a manifest error on our part. We would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any clerical error done by the concerned embassy or consulate.
As stated, Dream For Destination is just a facilitator for procuring visas. We will not be able to represent any visa issue, either pre or post submission of documents or after issuance of visa. We request you to cross-check the visas copies and intimate us about any discrepancies well in time. Full payment of the tour cost to be made to process Schengen visa. In case of part payment, Balance to be maintained in the Bank Account of guests must be equivalent to the total Tour Cost plus the unpaid amount of the tour.
Sometimes it may happen that the Visa granted for a specific country has a longer validity than passport, in such a case the guest has to carry both old as well as new passports. In case the guest has a valid visa on his old passport, he needs to check and verify whether he is required to transfer such old visa on the current passport.
If you already possess a visa or wish to do the visa (s) on your own, you would be entitled for appropriate reduction/ refund of actual visa (s) cost and the portion of charges attributable to our service charges will still have to be paid by you. It is your responsibility to promptly furnish all documents required for application of your visas well in advance to us as visa processing can take quite a long time because of the over-cautious approaches adopted by embassies and consulates due to security concerns.
Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the Visa processing takes longer time and in few cases Visa is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases Dream For Destination, as a facilitator, shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour.
Documents required for application of Visa vary country wise. Our Travel Adviser shares a complete list of Documents with the guest on their registered e-mail ID at the time of booking itself.
All guests are advised to carry the photo identification in the form of driving license, election ID card, PAN card and students must carry with them their school / college ID card. At certain sightseeing places, the Identification proof is mandatorily required and company has no control over it. The identification documents must be produced by the guests as per the rules and regulations prescribed at different locations. Also, please ensure that on tour you carry the same photo ID submitted in the office. In case of documents being in maiden name, provide & carry those documents.
All the guests must purchase comprehensive Travel Insurance from Dream For Destination to cover the likes of cancellation, personal injury and medical expenses, death, repatriation expenses, evacuation expenses, etc. Certain countries have a requirement for foreign visitors to have valid medical insurance on entry. Please note that all guests must carry a copy of insurance along with them on Tour and present such copy to the authorities when asked for. We cannot be held if a guest is denied entry in a certain country because of absence of copy of such insurance.
Insurance is included in the tour price for all international tours upto the age of 59 years. For the age group over and above 59 years, Insurance is available at an additional price by the respective guest.
Pre – existing diseases are not covered under insurance policy. If you decide to extend the Tour for longer than the existing schedule then additional charges will be levied. Adventure sports or activities that are included in your Tour Packages shall not be covered in the insurance policy and in case of any death, injury or other loss due to your participation in such adventure sports will not be borne by Dream For Destination and the release form submitted to such Service Provider/ person/ club/ association / organization / hobbyist / institution by you with your consent shall become effective and binding.
Please take note that, in case in case of death of any guest all the arrangements for transportation of the dead body including procurement of the death certificate, post – mortem, repatriation of dead body and all personal effects, insurance claims, entire expense for making such arrangement etc. shall be made by the guest accompanying the deceased or known acquaintances of the deceased. Dream For Destination or its tour managers shall not be responsible for extending any help for the same.
Please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurance Company and we are not in any manner directly involved with this relationship. The insurance company shall be solely responsible for granting or rejecting claims. It is at a sole discretion of the respective company and you shall settle any dispute arising about rejection of claim or adequacy of settlement amount directly with the Insurance Company. In case of foreign nationals, insurance will have to be obtained by the individuals on their own.
In an exceptional case if a third party issues insurance, and any claims to the same arise, Dream For Destination is not responsible for any coordination with the Insurance Company.
Documents required for foreign nationals
For all foreign nationals who wish to join our various tours (Domestic/ International) the Visa fee and the other required documents differ than the Indian nationals. Kindly cross check with our sales team. All guest must declare their NRI status prior to their booking. For NRI’s the rules and regulations at certain sightseeing places differs from Indian nationals, accordingly NRI’s and Foreign Nationals need to borne additional charges wherever applicable.
Please note that entry to any country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are incomplete.
Holding a valid visa only allows a guest to enter the respective country’s immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a particular country is solely upon the discretion of the immigration authority. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case, the guest missing out on the itinerary program is not Dream For Destination liability. All the Expenses incurred by guests while they are held back by the immigration authorities or deportation costs would be borne by the guest and Dream For Destination shall not be responsible for any reversals towards the same. In any such cases of deportation/ interrogation/ rejection of permission to enter a particular country by the immigration authorities, the guest is not eligible for any refunds and compensations from Dream For Destination.
7. Itinerary changes:
- All the rights to change the Itinerary before or after a guest books a tour are reserved by Dream For Destination.
- All the Itinerary information given at the time of booking or mentioned on website/ brochure is based on the information available at that time and is subject to change depending on other factors such as Airline, hotel, transport availability, etc.
- Tour itinerary may change in case of force majeure conditions. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- In case, we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, our team will notify the guest wherever applicable.
- Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing etc. can cause change in Itinerary. Generally, during sports events or festivals, suggested hotels may not be available. Thus, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
- We reserve the rights to change (addition/deletion or exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme. We may detour to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary.
- If sightseeing timings aren’t adhered to, or if any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given, if applicable.
- Tours that include cruises, the ship may be changed for operational reasons. Such reasons are beyond our control and thus may result in change in Itinerary.
- Due to requirements of the airlines the points of entry and exit in a country may change. We may operate more than one coach per departure date or club 2 groups in one departure and may for convenience reverse the direction or amend the itinerary.
- The actions, inactions, defaults or condition of tour participants in the group can also result in changed Itinerary.
- We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However, we shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation / damages on account of any change in itinerary.
- In case the alternate arrangements made are materially superior as compared to the ones described at the time of booking, we may charge extra for the same at the time of booking or in the course of the tour.
- Dream For Destination reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for your ticket which you may have purchased in advance for Domestic or International Sectors.
- You are responsible for being punctual at all times during the tour. In the event any part of the sightseeing tour is missed by you due to delay on your part, you will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
You have an option of joining our tour at any destination as per your convenience. In such a case, you must possess all the air tickets, Visas and Insurance documents. You must furnish all information such as Flight details, local contact details & e-mail ID minimum 15 days prior to the departure. In case of any change in the Tour date, charges of non- refundable tickets, if any, to be borne by you. Therefore, it is advisable to purchase refundable tickets.
You are requested to issue your railway, air ticket/s only after speaking to your travel advisor. Tour particulars such as; Day, Date, Time, Place, must be verified prior to purchasing of tickets. Dream For Destination shall not be liable for any loss/ cancellation for faulty ticket issuance. The onus of repurchasing the tickets will lie solely upon you.
When you opt or this option, you have to reach that particular location i.e. Hotel/ Airport/ sightseeing, etc. as advised by your Travel Advisor. In any case, if you are not able to join the rest of the tour at such pre-decided location then all the expenses until joining would be borne by you.
9.Post tour Holidays:
If you have booked a group tour and wish to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, you can do so by paying an additional cost along with additional Taxes. You will have to intimate us at the time of booking itself if you wish deviate from the Tour Schedule. These requests are subject to availability and we do not give guarantee of the date requested as we do not hold seats for the same. In case the dates requested by you are not available, we will allot alternate dates accordingly, subject to seat availability. However, if you want to travel on a particular date only, and the same is not available then you will have to bare the difference in Cost.
For Individual Bookings, you can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach during an Indian Tour and with ground handling agents for a World tour in order to plan the next day’s visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.
Dream For Destination offers option of Post Tour Holiday packages i.e. you can extend your trip at the last destination of your tour with a deviation on your air ticket. You can stay back at the last destination of your Tour and explore some amazing cities and towns at a relaxed pace. In such case, you will need to contact your Travel advisor and book for the same. Depending on availability, arrangements can be done; further terms and conditions of tours are applicable.
If you wish to remain at a destination before or after completing your scheduled group Tour, then you have to make your own arrangement and to reach at the particular destination hotel or sightseeing or airport. If your extra night accommodation is not the hotel where your guided holiday begins or ends, you will be responsible for your transfer arrangements at your own expense.
Seating arrangement in the coach shall be strictly as per the booking date i.e. the guest who books first will get the first seat and so on. Same policy is applicable in case of merged tours. At the time of booking if any seat number is shared to you, then treat this as indicative seating which is subject to change and demands/ claims for such seating will not be accepted.
In coach, the seating allotment shall start from seat number 5 onwards as first two seats are reserved for the tour managers & seat nos. 3 & 4 are reserved as Prime Seats which if available, can be booked by the guest at an additional cost. The company reserves the right to allocate Prime seats. If paid and prime seat is not available due to any reason, company is liable only to refund the amount paid for the prime seat.
We will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behaviour of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles). The drivers are bound by specific rules, like maximum driving hours within a day and during a week, rest period per day / week etc. You will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable.
There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the Coach. Guests are advised not to keep valuables in coach while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for the loss of valuables from the coach. If the coach is accidently or otherwise damaged by the guest he/she will be required to pay the compensation for the same.
World Tours Coaches / Buses:
We generally arranges air-conditioned/air-cooled, luxury coaches. However, sometimes coaches may not seem to be very effective, in such case arrangement of coasters or small vehicles is done. Coaches may also be equipped with an emergency washroom; however, this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms. In case, you wish to use this facility, you will have to pay tips to the driver of the coach directly. The size and seating capacity of the coaches / buses generally varies from 20 to 40 and depending on the number of the guest/s. few coaches have one door or two door access, which varies from destination to destination.
Indian Tours Coaches / Buses:
We generally arrange air-conditioned/air-cooled coaches / Non-AC coaches, tempo travellers, mini coaches, jeeps or taxies of various seating capacities depending on the type of the tour, itinerary, road conditions and number of guest/s, etc.
For merged/ part tours which are a part of the main tours, the seating priority will be as per the booking
You are responsible for your own baggage. All the risk and responsibility of all your baggage, belongings, currency, valuables, documents and personal effects (collectively ‘baggage’) is on you at all times during the tour, whether during travel on the airline or during your stay in hotel or during your travel in coaches. Please note that Tour Managers are not responsible for your baggage or any kind of personal belongings and we will not be responsible for any cancellation or curtailment of your tour compelled by any such loss of baggage etc. and we shall pay no compensation or refund to you.
It is advisable that you do not carry valuables on the tour. However, if you carry any valuables, we recommend that you use all available facilities to keep them secure during your tour. In this regard, some hotels provide Safe Deposit Lockers (which may be charged separately). In case of airlines, we recommend that you declare your valuables to the airline at the time of check-in and pay an additional charge, as may be stipulated by the airline, to make the airline responsible for valuables. Without such declaration, airlines can invoke limitation of liability protections provided in international conventions and laws. Furthermore, Instructions as well as information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and the tour manager or Dream For Destination is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the Guests and / or its consequences.
All the Travel documents like passport, visa, tickets, etc. are totally your responsibility and in case you lose such documents, you may be compelled to curtail the tour and you may have to incur extra expenses, for which you alone shall be responsible. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage in respect of your baggage etc. or their contents whether due to theft, accident or negligence. Please take a note that if your baggage is lost or misplace any time during the course of your tour, it is your responsibility to take all appropriate actions to file complaints with the concerned authorities, including police, airline office etc. You have to understand that the Tour Manager is responsible for the whole group of guests and he may not be in a position to escort you to lodge a complaint with the concerned authorities, as doing so could compromise the convenience and time of the rest of the Guests.
Flights as specified on the Tour itineraries are included in the Tour price. We rely on Airline agreements regarding air travel & other transportation, through enrolment & payment for Tour, the Guest acknowledges & accepts the same.
Individual electronic tickets may not be issued to the guest prior to travel due to the group nature of the air/flight booking. In such circumstances, the guest acknowledges that by virtue of booking any air inclusive tour from Dream For Destination they have accepted the airline’s terms & conditions of travel & applicable national & international law governing air transportation.
Please note that Guest name in the booking form should be exactly as per their passports. Dream For Destination will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
If Dream For Destination makes air reservations, the guests may require to make payment of Airfare at the time of booking itself. On receipt of full air payment, the airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges become final. This will be regardless of future price fluctuations.
When guests books a Tour including flights, they will be required, at the time of booking, to provide us the details regarding full name as per the passport, passport number, date and place of passport issue. Changes to flight itineraries and name changes and/or corrections may either not be allowed or may result in penalties charged by the airline. These are the guest’s responsibility.
Airlines change prices and routes from time to time. All air routings are in the sole control of the airline and are subject to change at any time.
For Air Inclusive tours the costing is based on yearly basis. So cost air ticket is not to be compared with regular air tickets neither any refund is to be claimed.
When the guests is travelling by air, they are subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time. Traditionally, Airline Regulations permits a guest to carry only 2 bags per person. Check in bag with a maximum weight of 20 kgs and a hand bag with a maximum weight of 7 kgs with dimensions not exceeding 115 cms. If the guest’s package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai Air, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Additional charges could be applicable and the guest shall be liable to pay such additional charges directly to the airline. The baggage restrictions could also vary for different classes of travel. Please understand that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations and they keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, the guests are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked. We are not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if the guest has to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline.
We would recommend the guests to carry bags with wheels and sturdy handles, preferably a stroller, which is convenient to carry and pull along as porterage is not included in the the Tour price.
Guests may please note that for Domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations. Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance. Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Seats are limited in our contracted class of service and may not be available on every flight. Dream For Destination does not hold block space on any airline and does not assure seat availability for every single Tour departure date. Not all airlines offer pre-assigned seats. Some may charge for pre assigned seats. Any additional charge imposed by airlines will be at guests’ expense. Where pre-assigned seats are not offered or different seats are desired, guests must contact airline(s) directly to arrange seating assignments. Seating is solely under the airline’s control, as are itinerary changes due to flight delays and schedule changes.
Dream For Destination reserves the right to offer alternative schedules for itineraries affected by airline schedule changes and equipment. Flight delays, flight cancellation and schedule changes are the responsibility of the airline. Dream For Destination will not be responsible or liable for such delays or rescheduling.
Airline special requests:
Airline Special Requests Seat assignment and special meal requests can be requested at time of booking. Dream For Destination does not assure the request will be granted. Frequent Flyer miles can be accrued on most air carriers. Upgrades using mileage are not permitted. Many airlines do not automatically add frequent flyer numbers to records for flights booked and ticketed by Dream For Destination. It is the guest’s responsibility to request frequent flyer credit from the airline. Dream For Destination shall not be responsible for matters concerning frequent flyer miles.
Company as an organization is co-ordinating with various independent service providers for conducting the tour. The company takes utmost precaution to ensure that the tour is comfortable. Also, Guests are updated from time to time through different media of communication in case of changes. Though we take maximum care, neither we have control on the mode of transport like shipping, Airline, trains, coaches, buses etc. nor on the hotels, restaurants or any other facilities. Thus, we shall not be responsible for any kind of damage to the person or to the property because of these independent vendors.
Dream For Destination shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to guest or any person travelling with the guest for Loss of Baggage while it is in the custody of the airline, failure to provide meal of the guest’s choice by the Airline, overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate the guest despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, guest missing the flight, changes of flight schedule/ routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking. In this condition the expression ‘howsoever cause’ includes wilful negligence on the part of the guests. In any event if the guest has booked a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond our control, they are not allowed to board the flight, then Dream For Destination shall not be held responsible for the same and the guest can make no claim whatsoever against us.
Additional Charges and Taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
Airline is an independent Contractor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes. All such hikes have to be paid by you before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by you immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under our control. Therefore, you will have to bare such additional charges.
Visa consulates rule may change at any given point and in such case we may need to apply for any additional visa than the visa which is already included in the tour price. In such case, we will have to apply for such visa additionally and you will have to pay for such additional visa.
Due to requirements of the airlines, the points of entry and exit in a country may change. We may operate more than one coach per departure date or club 2 groups in one departure and may for convenience reverse the direction or amend the itinerary.
Airport taxes / Airport Development Fee, as applicable, is to be paid over & above the Tour price should there be a rise post issuance of tickets. All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions of respective Airlines and we will provide the same to the guest upon request, if available.
Names Changes fee will be charged from each Guest for name changes or name corrections together with any airline penalties and other cost or charges incurred.
If you wish to travel in advance or return at a later date after the tour ends, then you must pay the applicable difference between the group airfare within the tour price and the market airfare for the changed sector/ changed date. The same will be quoted by us to you on your request. Over and above this you will also be required to pay Deviation charges as applicable per person per sector depending on the airline (subject to availability of seats and ticket validity). Please note that you will not be able to avail of the group transfers and accordingly you will have to make your own way to meet up with the group on arrival and / or to your next destination when your tour ends. We shall not be liable to refund any amount to you in this regard.
Though you may receive a confirmed air ticket for a particular sector, airlines often overbook seats, due to which the airline may offload even confirmed passengers and may accommodate them on a subsequent flight. We will not be responsible / liable for any such offloading nor for any consequence of such offloading including delay, inconvenience or loss of tour services or any pre booked services.
As you are booked on a group fare ticket, please note that seat allotment will be made only when you physically report at the airport check in counter. You are advised to report at the airport check in counter at least 3 to 4 hours prior to the departure time. Seat allocation is a matter of airlines discretion and availability of seats is not in the control of Dream For Destination. Hence Dream For Destination shall not be held responsible for seats allotted by the airline. (If not together or if you do not get your preferred seats.) Please note that in case you are returning on a later date after the tour ends, the responsibility / liability to re-confirm air tickets 24 hours prior to the departure would be solely yours.
14.Transfer of tour:
A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and hence, a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the net tour price and not on the gross tour price of the earlier booked tour. The tour price and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable. In case if booking is cancelled and alternate booking is given in the same tour in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancellation charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
Transfer of Tour by Dream For Destination: For a group Tour to operate successfully a minimum number of guests is required. Should the numbers on the Tour booked by guest fail to reach this minimum limit, Dream For Destination reserves the right to cancel the Tour.
If the number of guest(s) booked for any tour is less than minimum participation, then Dream For Destination reserves the rights to cancel or amend the tour and in such an event the guest(s) can claim only the amount paid by him as refund after deducting the taxes. Guests are not entitled to claim any refund or interest on the amount paid. In the event of Dream For Destination deciding to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated to the guest at the earliest via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest(s) or by any person for and on behalf of guest(s) at the time of booking of the tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company, actual amount paid by the guest(s) shall be refunded to the guest(s) and cancellation charges of any services pre booked by the guest or any other services booked by the guests individually/ personally will not be borne by Dream For Destination and only actual paid amount will be refunded to guest by cheque.
Honeymoon tours to destinations such as Mauritius and Switzerland are high priced thereby resulting in limited bookings. In case the number of guests booked for a speciality tour is less, then the speciality tour will be merged with a family tour. In these cases, guests can enjoy the benefits of a honeymoon tour and take advantage of the group tour price, at the same time. Such tours are rarely merged and honeymooners are intimated about the same. In case any guest does not want to opt for the merged tour, FIT option will be provided to them.
Bus Seat priority as per the booking date / time will be maintained , here bus seats are auto generated and no manual intervention is allowed ,depending upon booking date / time, system gives the bus seat nos.
Transfer of tour by Guest:
If you wish to change or amend your booking, you have to communicate your request to us in writing. The requests for Tour Change or Transfer will be accepted subject to availability.
Please note that:
- The amended or changed booking will be regarded as a new booking;
- In case the amendment is carried out beyond the specified cancellation period, then a cancellation charge shall apply as if a cancellation was made on the date the request for amendment or change is made. Please note the cancellation charges specified herein above shall apply.
15. Complimentary Items:
A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and hence, a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the net tour price and not on the gross tour price of the earlier booked tour. The tour price and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable. In case if booking is cancelled and alternate booking is given in the same tour in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancellation charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
16. Free Experiences:
Free experiences are only available on selected tours. If the tour selected by the Guest offers free experience then the Travel advisor will inform the same at the time of booking. On a particular tour few guests may get the free experience without any additional price and rest group may not be eligible for free experience. In such case those who are not eligible for free experience, may buy (purchase) the same at an additional price.
Providing free experiences is at the sole discretion of the management. Dream For Destination reserve all rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue such free experience if the Guest count for a tour falls below a prescribed number.
17. Money to carry along:
Guest should carry sufficient money on tour to meet the personal expenses or to manage on tour emergencies. E.g. any meals that are not included in the itinerary under respective Tour. Any additional sightseeing you plan on doing in your Free Time that is not covered in the itinerary. Any additional personal expenses like alcohol, shopping, and any evening entertainment not included in the itinerary. Any hospitalization, accident, Force Majeure etc.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision. Minors under age 18 travelling to certain foreign countries must be accompanied by both parents or must have a notarised letter of consent signed by the parent(s) not travelling. Dream For Destination is not responsible for any losses if you fail to have appropriate documentation. If the other parent is deceased or the child has only one legal parent, a notarised statement must be obtained as proof.
Dream For Destination seeks to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all guests. Dream For Destination welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities. Please note the following:
- Guests must, at time of booking, inform us about any physical, medical or other special needs that is required by them. Dream For Destination will make reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures as and when necessary, unless doing so will fundamentally alter the nature of the services provided.
- Guests must ensure they are medically and physically able to travel.
- Dream For Destination may impose safety requirements. We may exclude an individual guest from participating in a Tour or a certain activity if such guest’s participation poses a threat to health or safety of others. Dream For Destination reserves all the rights to make a decision to exclude such guest based on reasonable judgment that relies on current medical evidence or on the best available objective evidence to determine the nature, duration and severity of the risk, the probability of happening of a potential injury and whether reasonable modifications of policies, practices or procedures will be able mitigate the risk. No refunds will be given if the decision is made to exclude a guest.
- Dream For Destination does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention must be sought at a local facility, if available, at the guest’s expense. We are not responsible or liable for losses or costs incurred due to unavailability of medical services, or medical services obtained while on holiday, or for the quality of the care or services received. We encourage the guests to purchase medical insurance that will cover them while on holiday as regular health insurance benefits may not apply abroad.
- Guests must make sure that they are physically fit for it to travel. If guests have any concerns regarding the Tour then they must request for additional details about the Tour to their Travel Advisor.
- Some Tours include rough terrain, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavement, steps and/or locations which may not be easily accessible or accessible by wheelchair. During the Tour, Dream For Destination may make arrangements with carriers, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide travel services. These parties are independent entities which we does not control. Dream For Destination cannot guarantee disability access or accommodations for guests travelling on international Tours.
- Some experiences during the Tour involve outdoor activities and/or can be physically demanding. Guests must make their own decisions about experiences and participate only in activities that suit their physical ability. We suggest that the guest must speak with their medical advisor if they have any questions about their abilities. We would recommend the guest to check whether insurance that the guest has includes such participation in adventure activities. Dream For Destination may, at its sole discretion, decline booking any guest or remove any guest who does not comply or refuses to comply with Dream For Destination Terms and Conditions. If this occurs, then the guest is solely responsible for the cost of travel back to their hometown and Veena World shall not be liable for your losses and no refund shall be provided.
Cancellation Policy of Dream For Destination – Applicable to all Guests of Dream For Destination. booked for Group Tours, Customized Holidays, MICE Tours or Inbound Holidays
|Cancellation received no. of days prior to departure||
Cancellation fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)
|India Excluding Andaman||Andaman Bhutan Nepal||Asia excluding India, Nepal, Bhutan & Japan, China, Korea & Taiwan||Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Japan China, Korea, Taiwan||International Tours With Cruise including Antarctica|
|More than 121 days||5%||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|D- 91 to 120||5%||5%||5%||10%||10%|
|D -61 to 90||10%||10%||10%||15%||30%|
|D-46 to 60||15%||15%||15%||30%||50%|
|D- 31 to 45||30%||70%||30%||50%||60%|
|D-16 to 30||50%||80%||50%||75%||75%|
|D- 6 to 15||75%||90%||75%||75%||75%|
|D – 5 & On Tour||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
A) Guest cancels the tour due to any personal reason
- If any Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever, they shall immediately send an email to Dream For Destination at firstname.lastname@example.org from their registered email ID.
- Cancellation will attract cancellation charge as stated herein above which is calculated on Net Tour Price and varies as per the time duration between the cancellation date and the tour departure date. The cancellation charge will also differ tour wise / sector wise / category wise.
- Dream For Destination is not liable to give any details or bifurcation of the cancellation charge.
- Any refund payable to the Guest as per the cancellation policy will be paid within 15 working days.
- Once the booking is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated. Any reversal / re-booking will be treated as fresh booking and additional charges are applicable.
B) Single Guest sharing a room with another cancels the tour
- Single Guest should ideally book on Speciality tours such as Women’s Special or Seniors Special, where Dream For Destination guarantees a room partner. Guest can save on single occupancy charges on these tours.
- If a single Guest is travelling alone on a regular tour then s/he will have to pay single occupancy charges. If they get a room partner on tour and share the twin/double room for all tour days then the single occupancy charges will be refunded to the Guest after tour within 10 working days of arrival.
- In case of cancellation by any such sharing partner, no refund is applicable.
C) Dream For Destination cancels the tour
- Dream For Destination reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour without reasons.
- The amount paid by the Guest will be refunded within 15 working days of cancellation of the tour.
- Refund will be paid by A/C payee cheque in Indian Rupees. For International tours as well even if the Guest had made the tour payment partly or fully in foreign currency refund will be paid in Indian rupees only.
- Dream For Destination will not be liable to pay any interest on the tour amount paid by the Guest.
- Dream For Destination owes no responsibility for any additional expense related to any other arrangements made by the Guest on their own.
- A Guest willing to take any other tour can do so in consultation with the respective sales person. Excess / Short payment, if any for the new tour will be refunded / collected, to / from the Guest.
D) Dream For Destination cancels and/or reschedules the tour considering the safety of tourists under force majeure situations
- Dream For Destination reserves the right to cancel and or re-schedule any tour under force majeure situations like natural calamity, epidemic, terrorist disturbance etc. considering the safety of the tourists. No refund, fully or partially will be applicable under any circumstance in such force majeure situations.
- As refund is not applicable, Guest will be required to choose the next possible future date of the same tour.
- Dream For Destination will send the request to associates like Airlines, Hoteliers, Transporters etc. for assistance in postponement of the services.
- If Guest wants to change the sector then decision will depend on the cooperation of the associates like Airlines and Hoteliers. Such a decision will require time and will be given at the earliest or within a span of 45 days of such request.
- If the future tour price is less, then the excess amount will be adjusted to the next tour which the Guest wish to go later or to give an upgrade in any of the services that the Guest may opt for. No partial refund is applicable in such situations.
E) When Dream For Destination reschedules the tour due to uncontrollable factors like changes in airline schedule, major event or VIP movement at the destination
- Dream For Destination reserves the right to re-schedule any tour under uncontrollable factors like changes in airline schedule or major event or VIP movement at the destination. No refund – full or partial will be applicable under any circumstances.
- As refund is not applicable, Guest will have to abide by the new schedule of the tour.
- In this constantly changing world, Dream For Destination does change or upgrade the tour itineraries for value addition to Guest which can lead to increase in the tour price amount. In such a case, Dream For Destination reserves the right to charge additional expense.
F) Tour cancelled due to Visa Rejection – Cancellation
- Rejection of visa will lead to cancellation and the booking will stand cancel without any intimation or confirmation from the Guest.
- Visa rejection date will be considered as the date of cancellation and the cancellation charge will be applicable accordingly.
- Guest can re-apply by paying additional visa charges, however granting of visa is at the discretion of the respective Consulates and Dream For Destination will not be responsible for the same.
- If visa is not granted even the second time, the cancellation charge will be based on the date of the rejection of second visa.
- If no intimation of visa (granted/rejected) is received from the respective Consulate / Embassy, then it is considered as deemed cancellation and cancellation charge will be applicable as stated hereinabove.
- Visa copy is always sent to Guest on email by Dream For Destination whereas sometimes Consulates send passport directly to the Guest residence. In both the cases it is the responsibility of the Guest to check the visa sticker and verify that the personal details and visa validity is accurate. Due to a mistake, if the immigration office does not allow the Guest to leave or enter the country, then Dream For Destination will not be responsible for any refund / losses / consequences.
- In certain cases where Visa is processed more than 121 days in advance, on cancellation actual visa fees is applicable in addition to above cancellation charges.
G) Non-payment of tour price – Deemed Cancellation
- Guest is required to pay full tour price at the time of booking / 60 days / 45 days prior to the tour departure date. If the payment is not received during the mentioned time frame then Dream For Destination reserves the right to cancel the booking without any written notification and forfeit the paid amount. In such a case, the cancellation notice will be treated as cancellation date and cancellation charges will apply as per the policy.
H) Right of admission and termination
- Dream For Destination reserves the right to say ‘No’ to the booking of any Guest without divulging any reason or justification.
- Dream For Destination reserves the right to terminate the tour of any Guest while on road if the Guest does not follow the group tour decorum or misbehaves with co-passengers / Tour Manager / Coach captain / Local citizens or creates nuisance etc.
- Guest will have to make arrangements for their return travel on their own and no refund is applicable under such circumstance.
- In such a case no refund or compensation is applicable.
I) No show or absence on Day 1 of the tour
- If a Guest fails to join the tour on Day 1 of the tour, it is termed as No Show and will be treated as deemed cancellation and no refund is applicable.
- Cancellation charges will be 100% at the same time all services will stand cancel unless the Guest notifies to Dream For Destination about joining the tour later at their own expense.
J) Discontinuation from ongoing tour
- If Guest discontinues / terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation and no refund will be applicable.
- Dream For Destination team will assist the Guest to book the required services, however all expenses for the same will have to be paid by the Guest immediately in advance.
K) Travel Insurance
- Dream For Destination group tour prices are inclusive of Insurance charge for Guest upto 59 years of age. The insurance policy is valid for the duration of the tour. Guest over 59 years of age have to pay the difference in insurance premium.
- The Guest opting for Customized Holidays, Inbound Holidays and MICE Tours, the price is non inclusive of Insurance charge hence Guest need to purchase travel insurance separately.
- Certain cancellation cases can be eligible for insurance claim however settlement of the claim is at the sole discretion of the Insurance Company and Dream For Destination is not responsible for the same.
- In case of any incidence probe to insurance claim, it is mandatory to intimate Insurance Company and Dream For Destination within 24 hours of any such incident.
- In case of any personal travel insurance policy obtained by Guest, Dream For Destination is not liable for any claim processing and communication with Insurance Company.
All the rights to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour are reserved by Dream For Destination. Refund would be calculated considering various factors such as Total number of Guests, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. The decision given by Dream For Destination on the quantum of refund shall be final and will be paid directly to you.
Some information that you should have about refund:
- Refunds, if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Where bookings are made through our Sales Partners , the refunds will be routed through them.
- Refunds (if any) will be processed as per the applicable terms and conditions and will be interest free. The company shall not be liable to pay any interest on the amount refunded to the guest.
- Refund processing takes time ranging from minimum 30 days to 60 days depending upon the season
- Incase the guest holds Valid Visa or Visa fee is directly paid by guests at consulate, refund will be processed within 7 working days upon submission of Visa Copy.
- No refund will be payable:
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for Air Inclusive departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
In a group tour, special services cannot be given to any specific person. However, if informed at the time of booking, Dream For Destination, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled guests or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
Most of the time you will be out sightseeing and therefore hotels which are convenient, comfortable and give value for the money are be selected. Therefore, sometimes, the selected Hotels may be located away from the city centre. In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to you in another hotel of a similar category. Whilst it is always our intention to use hotels of a similar standard & location, no liability can be accepted for any variation of either. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit, shall be borne and payable by you. You are advised to immediately report any pre-existing damage in your room to hotel staff and/or Dream For Destination Tour Manager as soon as it is discovered. Dream For Destination shall not be liable for sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels, Unprofessional and rude behaviour of hotel staff does not come under our direct purview and we will not be responsible for the same.
Facilities like mini bar, alcoholic beverages, laundry, paid television channels, telephone calls, etc. are not complimentary and if you use these facilities then you will have to be pay for the same directly to the Hotel as these charges are not included in your tour price.
There is WiFi at most of the accommodations but sometimes WiFi may not be available at remote locations or some Special Stays or at some place the WiFi facility is provided at an additional price, which needs to be borne by you.
Certain International Hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy.
On rare occasions due to reasons outside our control, alternative hotels may be used. Whilst it is always our intention to use hotels of a similar standard & location, no liability can be accepted for any variation of either. WiFi is not available at remote locations or some Special Stays.
Some Important points to be noted:
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
Check-in and Check-out time
You have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 2 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 11 noon. If you want any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, you will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by you. Dream For Destination shouldn’t be held responsible.
Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. We are not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have ‘No Smoking’ policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn’t be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist. Dream For Destination shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or issues arising out of the shared rooming.
Accommodation for children:
It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the tour paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the tour under any circumstances. In case the guest makes any changes in their rooming while on the tour, we shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the guest decides to make any changes in the rooming while on the tour subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay additional charge directly to the hotel.
Per person prices are based on two persons sharing a cabin with two berths, private shower and toilet. A limited number of single cabins are available at an extra cost. Discount is applicable to the base fare only; any other charges or extras will not be discounted. Occasionally additional charges may apply, you will be made aware of these prior to booking. Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, ship, and cabin level. Additional restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change without notice.
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian OR Jain food items. Dream For Destination does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
In case it becomes absolutely necessary to change the meal arrangement, we reserve the right to do so.
If you wake up late and miss the breakfast or reach late or your flight is delayed or for any other reason whatsoever you miss any meal of the day, then you can make no claim of any meal or breakfast, which you have missed and not utilized.
Any special meal requirements, including allergies, must be provided at time of booking and are received on a REQUEST basis only. We cannot assure special meal requests will be fulfilled and does not assume responsibility or liability if requests are not fulfilled. If you have any special requirements arising from medical conditions or from the needs of your children or otherwise, it would be advisable to travel on a customized tour and not in group tours.
In case of a baby meal, we generally provide tin milk, plain dal and rice, (we appreciate a prior intimation) Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if anyDream For Destination treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained.
While we endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for lunch/dinner halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service, the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Please take a note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurant
Tour Managers/Leaders/assistants/escorts are assisting to the guest/s throughout the tour but they are not responsible for guest/s baggage or any loss, damage, injury, accident, baggage loss, damage of personal belongings. All such loss or expense must be borne by the guests. The guests on their sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences can lodge complaint with the local authorities.
If the Couch Authorities / Hotel Staff find the lost Baggage / Personal belonging then it’s the guest’s sole responsibility to make arrangements to get back the lost item/baggage from the respective authorities/ staff. Dream For Destination or its Tour managers are not in any manner whatsoever responsible to get back the lost item.
The instructions and information of the tour are to be followed in the group tours and Tour Manager is not responsible for any instructions overruled by the guest/s and its consequences.
For the sake of easy and quick information sharing, Dream For Destination tour manager will create a WhatsApp group of its guests on the 2nd day of the tour. This group would be created solely for information and tour sightseeing instructions. In case any guest has an objection to the creation of a group, then the same must be intimated to the tour manager immediately.
26.Liabilities and Responsibilities:
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with your requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property which is caused or damaged or suffered by you on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by us to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver.
Please read and understand the following points and take a note that in case of any discrepancies occur related to the below mentioned points, Dream For Destination shall in no circumstances whatsoever be held liable:
- If a booking is made and confirmed at a price which is erroneous we may correct our error by notifying you. Unless we agree to honour the erroneous price, you will have the right to cancel within 2 days of notification without penalty.
- Taking care of the valuables is your sole responsibility, in fact we would suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipment on tour.
- cancellations, acts of other service providers, diversions or substitution of equipment or any act, variation, postponement, omission or default by air carriers, land carriers, hoteliers or hotels, transportation companies, or any other persons providing services or accommodations to guests including any results thereof, such as changes in services, accommodations or facilities.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in our control.
- Loss or damage to luggage or property, or for injury, illness or death, or for any damages or claims whatsoever arising from loss, negligence or delay from the act, error, omission default or negligence of any person who is not a direct employee of Dream For Destination or under its exclusive control, including any act, error, omission, default, or negligence of any country, government or governmental authority, officer or employee. The released parties shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in our control. We shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- Airline reserves the right of allocation of seats and food service in the aircraft and we have no control over them.
- We are not to blame if celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer don’t turn up on the tour due to the reasons beyond our control.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused shall be your sole responsibility.
- If any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor, Dream For Destination will not be liable to you.
- We take no responsibility if any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by you due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by us after the registration / booking is made by you. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
If the guest has booked a Tour through Dream For Destination Branches or SALES AGENT, it shall be their sole responsibility to collect duly verified Booking form and Statement of Account from the respective sales person at branch/AGENT. Guests must also authenticate the booking form from Dream For Destination office and ensure that they receive a confirmation call and an auto generated SMS from Dream For Destination Corporate office.
All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise the booking may be cancelled. The Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least 180 days subsequent to the scheduled arrival date of the tour – subject to rules of the specific visa embassy or consulate. The Guest shall ensure timely collection of all such documents to enable them to be present in time for departure and undertake the tour. The guests should keep certified true copies and photocopies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by you while on tour.
28.Behaviour & Punctuality:
As you are traveling with a group on Dream For Destination vacations, all participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is not disruptive to the group and in a manner that is appropriate for group travel. We are here to provide the best services possible but in doing so we will not tolerate abusive or aggressive behaviour from our guests. We do not tolerate the possession or carriage of illegal or restricted substances (drugs).
Further, you agree that your fellow travellers and any Dream For Destination representative has the right to travel/work in a safe environment. For the benefit of everyone on Tour, Dream For Destination reserves the right to accept or reject the booking of any guest and to remove any guest from participating in or being a part of one or more itineraries where his or her conduct is deemed inappropriate & incompatible with the interest of the other travellers. We will refuse to deal with the guests who assault our Company Representatives or who are abusive or aggressive. We reserve the right at any time to terminate the travel arrangements and/or cease to deal with such guest whose behaviour, in the reasonable opinion of us or our suppliers, may cause danger, upset, disruption or distress to anyone else or damage to property. In such case, full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be made. We shall have no obligation to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation and return transportation arrangements) guest may incur as a result of the travel arrangements being terminated.
Dream For Destination is not responsible for any losses, including; missed sightseeing or having to make alternate travel arrangements, if you fail to meet the representatives of Dream For Destination at assigned timings and places/pick up points while on tour. Dream For Destination will not refund nor cover any cost or expenses incurred for termination of vacation arrangements due to unacceptable behaviour or inability to maintain punctuality. The decision of behaviour being acceptable or unacceptable rests solely with Dream For Destination.
Guest are requested to take care of their valuables and personal belongings on tour. In case, if a guest forgets their valuables or personal belongings on tour, Dream For Destination will not be liable to bring the items back.
If the guest damages the accommodation in which they are staying or any property, they must reimburse all the cost of damage to service provider or property owner before the end of their stay if the cost has been established by then or as soon as it has been established, if later. The guest must indemnify us for the full amount of claim (also including legal costs), if any, made against us. Criminal proceedings may be instigated.
Dream For Destination is not responsible for any costs incurred concerning removal of a guests from a Tour or aircraft, ship or train. Guests agree not to hold Dream For Destination or any of its group companies liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions.
29.Risk and Safety:
Please be aware that during your participation in the Tours operated by Dream For Destination, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; animal interaction; hazardous local customs and practices; differing levels of sanitation; differing standards of safety; risks associated with water, food, plants, insects and differing animal regulation; accident or illness in areas lacking means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities; and acts of national and local governments and unrest and acts of others against governments. These risks are not an exhaustive list but are examples of many kinds of risks. You are voluntarily participating in these activities with the knowledge that there are significant dangers involved, and you hereby agree to accept any and all risks. As lawful consideration for the agreement with Dream For Destination to participate in Tours you agree that you will not make any claim against Dream For Destination, its group companies or its personnel or sue for bodily injury, emotional trauma, death, property loss or damage or other loss, cost or expense, however caused, as a result of or related to your contracting for, travelling to or from, or in any and every other way participating in the Tour. Dream For Destination will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Dream For Destination will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Dream For Destination harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Dream For Destination is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your deposit indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Dream For Destination harmless for such.
Where the guest occupies a coach seat fitted with a safety belt, neither Dream For Destination nor its co-operating organisations or service providers will be liable for any injury, illness or death or for any loss or damages or claims whatsoever arising from any accident or incident, if the safety belt is not being worn at the time of such an accident or incident. This exclusion and limitation of liability shall not be used to imply that the operator or its agents or affiliated entities are liable in other circumstances including but not limited to narrow roads, Ghats, Low oxygen, etc.
Security is a major concern to all of us and the situation globally is constantly changing. Events around the world, may at times necessitate changes to the itinerary or even trip cancellation. The guest must accept these risks involved in travelling to any country that may experience security difficulties and accept responsibility for their own travel decisions.
This release of liability and assumption of risk agreement is entered into on behalf of the guests and all members of their family, also including the minors. This agreement also binds the heirs, legal representatives and assigns of the guest.
The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms is guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated by your Travel Advisor) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc.). Your Tour Managers will guide you regarding the same.
We are Travel and Tour Organizers. We do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, or any other service provider that is engaged in providing services to you during the course of your tour. As much as we try to set up a perfect Tour Package, we can only inspect and carefully select the services which are provided to you. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- You will have to adhere the terms and conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. In case of breach such rules, we are not responsible / liable for the consequences;
- In case any injury or damage is caused which affected the service provider and the service provider recovers any amount from us then you may be held liable for such injury or damages and we shall separately charge you for the same;
- In case of any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occurring on the part of Service Provider, their employees or agents, Dream For Destination cannot be held responsible or liable for the same.
- For part tour: Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving guests: air tickets & Visa fees, Insurance is not included in the tour price.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest: All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour. NRI Guest must carry all the prescribed documents including but not limited to OCI Card, if applicable, along with them on Tour. Dream For Destination does not take any responsibility or liability in case any Guest is not permitted to travel because of absence of such documents.
- Shopping: Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that Dream For Destination neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose.
- External guest(s) not allowed: External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- Paid Toilets: At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
- Smoke-free environment: For the guest’s comfort we enforce a strict no smoking (including e-cigarettes) and no alcohol policy on board coaches/ cars. Regular comfort stops are made on travelling days. Many hotels, restaurants, trains, cruises and other venues are 100% smoke free.
- Grievances: Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, you shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the Tour Manager escort/leader/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable Dream For Destination to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Communication: All the communication from us shall be directed at the address or made through/on the contact details such as e-mail id, cell phone/telephone number that you provide in the “Booking Form” and it shall be deemed that the message has been communicated and received by you. We shall not be held responsible for any error on part of the mode of communication.
- Privacy of Information: Any Information furnished by you to the Tour Manager/ escort / leader / Assistant and/or Dream For Destination, is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. We shall not disclose any data on its own under any circumstances to any other guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour price, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media: You agree that Dream For Destination has a right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of Dream For Destination Business without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or videos. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call: The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of Dream For Destination business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
- Maps given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
- Indemnification: You also agree to indemnify Dream For Destination against all third-party claims, actions, damages and remedies which may be brought against us in respect of your participation in the Tour.
- Jurisdiction: All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
- Attorney/client fees: If you are unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, you agree to pay all our costs, including but not limited to, attorney/client fees.
- The voucher has a specific time limit. Guest may use the voucher within the prescribed time.
- The voucher can be redeemed only once and cannot be split.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed against one booking.
- Voucher shall be redeemed only against the Group,FIT Tours of Dream For Destination.
- Voucher shall be redeemed only at Dream For Destination Sales Offices and Offices of Preferred Sales Partners.
- The voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-encashable.
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Additional charges above the voucher amount will be paid by the guest before departure.
- The voucher is a property of ‘Dream For Destination’.
- The voucher cannot be merged or combined with any other voucher of Dream For Destination.
- For redemption guest need to produce the gift voucher SMS which is sent immediately upon conclusion of the tour.
- In case the SMS is deleted, guests need to inform their travel advisor along with their tour code.
- Terms and Conditions as specified in Dream For Destination Brochure/ Website/ Booking form will be applicable.
- All services as per itinerary.
- The Voucher cannot be used for ‘One day tours’ or for the tours priced below INR 30000/-
Accessing our websites
Dream For Destination websites will only be available at such times as we may decide, and we do not guarantee that our websites, or any website content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend our websites at any time without notice and for any reason, including for upgrade, maintenance, repair, prevention of damage, and investigation. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our websites at any time without notice. We shall have no liability to you (including in negligence) if our website is not available for any reason, and we shall have no obligation to you to make sure that our websites are available to you at any time.
You must not misuse our websites by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our websites, the server on which our websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our websites. You must not attack our websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence, including under the Information Technology Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our websites will cease immediately.
Our website and bookings made or any other transactions conducted through this web website are in the English language(s) only. We do not offer any other languages at the moment.
Completing forms and correcting errors:
- Mandatory and Necessary Primary and Secondary Information
When completing any enquiry, booking or other forms on our website, some information is mandatory before you will be able to submit the forms to us. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are denoted by an asterisk (*). You will be prompted for this information if you try to submit a form which is missing any of this mandatory data. Where any information is not marked with an asterisk then such information is optional, and you need to fill it in if you wish to do so.
- Accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by You
When you submit any information to us, including in connection with a registration, enquiry or booking, you must ensure that all the information provided by you such as names, dates of travel, passport numbers etc. is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. We will rely on information provided by you. Dream For Destination will not in any way be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by you as a result of erroneous information provided by you.
- Error Correction
When you are carrying out any enquiry, booking, order, registration or other process on our website, you may at any time before submitting use the back button on your browser to go back and correct or change any information. If you think there is any error in your information provided after you have submitted it, you can contact us at any time to correct it.
Registration on the website:
- Requirement for registration
To use some services or features on the websites, you may need to register with us and accept all terms and conditions applicable to such registration as notified to you at the time of registration. We may your restrict the access to some parts of our website if you not wish to register with us.
- Updating your information
Should any of your registered information change, please update your details using functionality provided within our website or alternatively contact us on the details provided hereinafter.
- Log-In Details
- Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your registration and/or your ability to access or use any features, services or functionality on our websites at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notification to you.
Our website content is provided for general information only, with the understanding that we are not engaged in the rendering of legal or other professional advice or service. Your reliance on or use of our websites and website content is entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Products
In case of third party products displayed on our website, we take no responsibility for the contents, quality or safety of the product in any way. Dream For Destination would not be in any way liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the user as a result of availing such products and services advertised by third parties on the website.
Validity and Change
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. In any event, our website content is only valid at the time it is downloaded, and may change on a subsequent visit to our websites. We shall be entitled to change our website content from time to time, and cease to provide any particular website content (including part, functionality or service of our websites), without notice, and for any reason.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from our websites and website content, we cannot ensure that there will be none or that our websites will not be subject to unauthorised access or modification. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards on your computer or other device (including installing appropriate protective software) before downloading any of our website content.
Third Party Websites
If we include a link to a third party website in our website content then you should note that these third party websites are not our responsibility and if you visit them it will be entirely at your own risk. These links to websites are in nature of paid advertising and are not verified by Dream For Destination. These links are provided for convenient access. Access to these links is voluntary and does not indicate that we are endorsing, sponsoring or recommending such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and we are not responsible for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other site. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of your navigating to any other website from our website. You are requested to use these links at your own discretion, risk and cost. Neither Dream For Destination nor its officers, employees, agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other third party websites/links or any other information contained in them. Please check the Terms and Conditions and review the privacy policies of these websites before You submit any personal data to them.
You acknowledge that all copyright, designs, database rights, trademarks, patents, and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to our website content (and in the selection and arrangement thereof) is and remains our sole and absolute property. You are granted no right, licence or interest in or to our website content or any intellectual property rights in it, except for the browsing licence detailed below, and all other rights are reserved. In particular you are not permitted to screen scrape or otherwise copy or use our website content except for the purposes of browsing our website as a guest under the licence below.
We hereby grant you a licence to download and run the pages of our website that we make accessible to you, in a web browser, and to store them in the web browser cache, for the purposes of enabling you to browse and use our website as a guest, whether online or offline. You are also permitted to store (as a copy on your computer file system, outside the browser cache) a copy of, or print off, any web pages we make accessible to you from our website, for your own private records and future reference, provided that you are again doing so as a guest. Except for as expressly provided by the foregoing licence, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of our website content, or use our website to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. We may terminate the above download licences at any time.
These booking conditions, together with the other terms incorporated into this contract referred to below, represent the entire agreement between the parties.
Information concerning Dream For Destination or any of its group companies, their employees, customers, agents, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed is the property of Dream For Destination and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
The guests shall hold Dream For Destination fully indemnified and harmless in case any suit, action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, claim, demand or any other legal proceedings are initiated against Veena World due to any action /s of the guest in using the website.
Enforceability of these provisions
Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Dream For Destination. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
The Operator warrants only that the services shall be generally, though in view of the vagaries of travel, not necessarily precisely, as described, and subject to changes and the other terms and conditions herein. All other warranties, express and implied, including warranties of fitness for a specific purpose and merchantability are expressly excluded. There is no warranty that extends beyond the description of the face hereof.
In the case of computer or human billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice Guests with correct billing. We take all the effort to ensure brochure accuracy at times before preparing the brochure, flyers, leaf-lets, hand-outs, website, web pages, advertising material and other documents and in describing the services therein; however, we cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances. Moreover, photographs and descriptions of locations or attractions are merely representative of conditions that existed at time of brochure printing and conditions may not be the same at the time of guest’s journey. The airline(s) featured or nominated in this brochure do not by virtue of their endorsement of this brochure commit or represent themselves either as contracting with any guest from Dream For Destination or as having any other legal relationship with them. All bookings made with any provider of any transport, facilities, meals, other goods or of any services are subject to terms and conditions and exclusions and/or limitations of liability imposed by them in relation to matters not covered particularly and expressly by guest’s agreement with Dream For Destination. If the guests decide that they not want to visit a country or part of a country intended to be visited because of any law, condition or requirement of any government or governmental authority, official, servant or agent, then such guest is solely responsible for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage incurred as a consequence and any cancellation or amendment fees. Dream For Destination or its group Companies or any of their staff or agents, accept any responsibility or liability for the acts of the guest, omissions, defaults, conduct, state of health, condition or circumstances.
Product & Services:
Please note that, none of the information contained in this website should be viewed or construed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what products Dream For Destination generally offers. The products and service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. Furthermore, not all the products or services are available in every state or country. Send us a message by simply logging on to www.DreamforDestination.com.
36.Limitation of Liability:
No prejudice to consumer rights
If you are acting as a guest (i.e. an individual acting for their private purposes not associated with a business or profession) then nothing in these terms shall affect your legal rights as a consumer to the extent they may not be excluded or limited by law, and our terms and conditions shall be read subject to this.
Change in pre-set events/ activities
Please note that the itinerary may change as it is printed several months in advance. The products and services displayed may change. The photos of meals / sightseeing / properties on the website are for reference only and may differ from the actual meals / sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
No prejudice to contracts with us
All the terms and conditions shall be without prejudice to our liability under or in relation to any contract which we enter into with you as a result of a booking made by you, but such contract shall be subject to any separate booking conditions or other terms we apply to that contract and any exclusions or restrictions of liability in such conditions or terms.
No limitation of liability for personal injury and fraud
We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of negligence
We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you in respect of our website and website content, and we shall have no liability to you in negligence with respect to our websites or website content.
Fitness for purpose
Our website content has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
No liability for business losses
Where you are a guest, we have no liability to you for any losses relating to any business or occupation, including loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business or contract, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
No liability for force majeure
We will not be liable for anything caused by event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
No liability unless our fault
We shall not be liable for any losses unless they are caused by any negligence, or breach of any law or legal or contractual obligation on our part. We shall not be liable for any losses caused by any act or omission on your part.
No liability for loss not foreseeable
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which was not foreseeable.
Meaning of liability
References to our liability include our liability under or for breach of a contract, liability in negligence, liability under any statute or other law, liability for breach of statutory duty, or any other liability on whatever basis or howsoever arising, including (without limitation) where such liability arises out of or in connection with our websites, website content, and any services provided through them, your reliance on the same, or the non-availability or interruption of the same.
Complaint Procedures & Consumer Protection:
If any guest has a problem during your holiday please inform Veena World’s Tour Managers, who will try to make things right as soon as possible. If the matter does not get resolved locally, please call Dream For Destination Guest Relation Department on emergency Number +91 9768879526 or write to them at email@example.com .
Guests must quote their booking reference number and all relevant information. Failure to follow this procedure may delay or deny us the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem, which may affect the way guest’s complaint is dealt with and their rights under this contract.
You can also write to us post completion of your Tour within 28 days of completion so that your complaint can be investigated. Any claims made after the 28-day period will not be considered by Dream For Destination Holidays.
38.Changes to these terms:
We may timely revise the terms and conditions without prior notice to you. These changes will be updated by publishing the new version on our website. You are expected and should check these terms each time you visit our website, to have the necessary track and awareness in case of any changes or updates. Changes will be prospective only and they won’t have retrospective effect, unless legally required to do so. By continuing to use our website after any such revision, you will be considered to have accepted the update too. Latest updated terms and Conditions will override all previously sent/ published Terms and conditions.
39.Applicable Law and Disputes:
These terms, your use of our websites, and any claim relating to our websites or based information on our websites, is subject to the law of [India], and you must bring any claims against us [exclusively] in the courts of Mumbai[India].
We strive to make the world accessible for each and every one!
Hassle free journeys with the expertise of our in-house Tour Managers.
Comfortable stay & transport, delicious meals and abundant sightseeing on every tour