All drink included
All tickeds museum
Arrive Srinagar airport meet our representative who will transfer you to Gulmarg,after welcome drinks go for half day Mughal gardens tour , Just on the out-skirts of Srinagar lie Cheshmashahi ("The royal spring"), Nishat ("abode of peace") and Shalimar ("abode of love") where Mughal emperors once relaxed with their exquisite queens.. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Later go for shikara ride in world famous dal lake, overnight stay in houseboat at Srinagar. Breakfast Dinner
This morning after breakfast drive to Pahalgam,On the way visit Saffron fields and Avantipur ruins which is eleven hundred years old temple. Finally by the lunch time you will reach Pahalgam .The beauty of Pahalgam cannot be described in words, as you can see the beauty of Pahalgam in many Hindi Movies, but seeing it with your naked eye’s will make you feel that the place is created by God by his own hands,On the way visit Safron gardens/Apple gardens, Pahalgam is also a base camp for traditional Amaranth Ji Yatra.one can enjoy White Water River Rafting, Trout Fishing and many other adventure and leisure activties.Overnight stay in hotel at Pahalgam.You can also visit Aru/Beetab valley/Chandanwari /Baisaran valley on your own cost as per Govt.Rules either by pony or by Cab, Overnight stay in hotel at pahalgam Breakfast Dinner
Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Switzerland ofAsia, Meadow of Flowers, recently awarded as 7th Ski Resort of Asia) which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for being highest Golf Course in the World (18hole) in summer and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (World’s highest and Asia’s longest Cable Car Ride). Overnight at Reserved hotel Breakfast Dinner
Pahalgam to Gulmarg
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Switzerland ofAsia, Meadow of Flowers, recently awarded as 7th Ski Resort of Asia) which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is also popular for being highest Golf Course in the World (18hole) in summer and skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (World’s highest and Asia’s longest Cable Car Ride). Overnight at Reserved hotel Breakfast Dinner
Gulmarg to Srinagar
This morning after breakfast drive back to Srinagar , check in to your hotel , after welcome drinks go for Srinagar Old city tour , You can also do Shopping , overnight stay in hotel at Srinagar. Breakfast Dinner
Srinagar to Sonmarg
This morning after breakfast drive to Sonmarg which is also known as “meadow” of gold (80Kms).In its vicinity lies the great Himaliyan Glaciers of Kashmir Valley.It is a popular tourist destination in Kashmir & is also the gateway to Laddakh.You can also visit Thajwas glacier/Fishing point etc. of your own by taking a pony ride or hire a pvt. Cab there on direct payment basis as per the Govt.rules,Overnight stay in hotel at Sonmarg Breakfast Dinner
Srinagar airport drop
This morning after breakfast drive back to Srinagar to catch you flight for your onwards journey Breakfast
Tours Information Center
Accommodation on Double sharing basis in base catagery rooms .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner in Hotel / Houseboat
- All transfers and sight seeing by non a/c Vehicle Indica / Indigo / Tavera / Sumo / Innova / Tata Winger / Tempo traveler
- AC Vehicle forSuper dlx & Luxury tours
- Half day tour to Mughal Garden, Srinagar.
- Full day tour of Sonmarg.
- Night stay in Gulmarg.
- Night stay in Pahalgam.
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- Pick up & Drop at Srinagar Airport.
- All applicable hotel taxes
Any air or train fare and Helicopter charges
- Any camera fees, entrance & monuments fees.
- Chandanwaripp/Aru / Betab valley Sightseeing at Pahalgam.( Tavera Car Rs. 2500/- maximum 7 person )
- Jeep charges from Tangmarg to Gulmarg/Vice versa.
- Taxi Service for Thajwas Glacier sightseeing in Sonmarg.
- Meals other than specified
- Guide charges.
- Anything which is not mentioned “cost includes”
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sep, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change. All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature