Munich (Germany) – Innsbruck (Austria)
Innsbruck – Salzburg- Vienna
Vienna – Bratislava (Slovakia) – Budapest (Hungary)
Budapest – Brno-Prague (Czech Republic)
Prague – Munich Orientation City Tour-BMW Welt -Munich
Florence – Rome - Orientation guided tour of Rome- Florence/Arezzo
Tours Information Center
Accommodation for 02 nights in Munich
Accommodation for 01 night in Innsbruck
Accommodation for 02 nights in Vienna
Accommodation for 02 nights in Budapest
Accommodation for 02 nights in Prague
Coach transfer throughout the tour except on the ﬁrst day & last day for Airport Arrival Departure
Orientation Guided Tour of Vienna, Budapest, Prague
Orientation tour of Salzburg, Innsbruck & Bratislava, Brno & Munich Wattens: Swarovski Museum World
Prague: Cruise at Vltava River Munich: BMW Welt
09 Breakfast as per provided by the hotel
09 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager throughout the tour
Visa and Insurance
Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
Transfers on the ﬁrst day & last day for Airport Arrival Departure Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc.
|Adult Cost on Twin / Double / Triple||INR 88,699 PP|
|Single Supplement||INR 47,500 PP|
|Child with Bed (3 – 11Years)||INR 75478 PP|
|Child without Bed (3 – 11Years)||INR 59180 PP|
|Infant (0 – 2 Years) No seat in coach||INR 27500 PC
Munich: NH Munichen or Similar
Innsbruck : Alpenkonig or Similar
Vienna : Moxy Vienna Airport or Similar
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Sector||Booking Payment Schedule||Payment policy|
|India & World||Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)||Full Payment|
|India||Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)||INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|World||Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)||INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)|
|45 Days Prior to Departure||Full Payment|
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure|
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price||Full Payment|
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sep, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change. All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
Tour Cost Excludes:
Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance, No Porterage included, Any increase
in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc. Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary. Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”, Overseas Mediclaim, Tips to Driver: EURO 2 per pax per day (Compulsory)
Vouchers are not transferable and valid only for the services mentioned therein. Any services not specically requested, confrmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels / the service providers.
Passenger Comments / Complaints :
It is imperative that any complaints be made known to the respective handling agents or its representatives without any delay so that appropriate action can be taken.
It is understood that, we act as Travel operators only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers, re, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expenses which the passenger may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
During your holiday your driver, tour leader, guide, hotel or other service providers may offer services or excursions which are not included in the price of your holiday or listed in our itinerary. Since they do not form part of your tour with us, we do not accept any
responsibility for their cancellation or curtailment or for any loss, damage, injury or death that you may suffer. If you wish to make a complaint or bring a claim in relation to such excursions or activities, then you should contact the person who offered them to you directly.
Your Holiday Price:
Once we have sent you a booking conrmation or invoice, we will only change the price of your holiday if there is a change or increase in any one or more of the following:
- Transportation costs (including the cost of fuel);
- Dues, taxes or fees chargeable ,such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; or
- The exchange rate applicable to the particular holiday package. (Our prices are xed using the exchange rates available in the month of November
- In the event of a signicant increase in any of the components that are included in your tour cost i.e.: hotels, entrances, ights, transportation & food.
If we do not have minimum 25 Pax required to operate the group tour, we might operate the tour on other date.We might operate the tour on another date or we can withdraw the tour departure. If the group will reach late due to traffc jam or any other justify reasoning. It’s possible that we can cancel the sightseeing/excursion.
In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss out on a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavour to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In this event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem it to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach. Passengers will be responsible for any services missed out by them due to not following the stated time; this includes meals, transfers, sight seeing, Fight, etc.