Welcome to Thailand! This tour is the perfect blend of rich culture & relaxed tropical islands of this country. Be amazed by the Buddha temples at Bangkok, enjoy the vibrant city of Pattaya and have a great time at exotic beaches in Phuket & Krabi, as we journey to the ‘Kingdom of Thailand’
- Visit Wat Pho – Reclining Buddha Temple at Bangkok
- Enjoy parasailing & speedboat ride at Coral Island
- Have an exciting day at Safari World & Marine Park
- Explore Thailand’s largest island 4 island Tours – Krabi
- Witness splendid at Phi Phi Island
Krabi 4 Island Tour
Krabi to Phuket
Phi Phi Island Tour
Phuket City Tour
Tours Information Center
- 02 night stay at a hotel in Krabi with breakfast.
- 03 night stay at a hotel in Phuket with breakfast.
- Half-day Krabi 4 Island by speed boat
- Phuket city tour with Gems Gallery tour
- Full day Phi-Phi Tour by big boat
- Transfer from Krabi airport to the hotel.
- Transfers from Krabi hotel to Phuket hotel and from Phuket hotel to Phuket International Airport.
- All tours and transfers are on sharing vehicle basis.
- Meals and drinks that are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable )
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
|Booking Payment Schedule
|India & World
|Package Price less than INR 25,000 (Per Person)
|Package Price more than INR 25,000 (per person)
|INR 25,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)
|45 Days Prior to Departure
|Package Price less than INR 50,000 (Per Person)
|INR 25000 (Registration Amount Per Person)
|Package Price more than INR 50,000 (Per Person)
|INR 50,000 (Registration Amount Per Person)
|45 Days Prior to Departure
|Last Minute Booking – Booking received 45 days prior to departure
|Registration Amount Equal to Package Price
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- Holiday Price Valid till 30th Sep, 2019, except national holidays, Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory high Season surcharges and Gala Dinner charges are applicable during festive season and long weekends. High Season surcharges are applicable during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals. The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable. Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability. International hotel check in is 15:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change. All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only. We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature